THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Dream List

I was telling Sita about what I bought during the weekend. And as we were talking, we got to talk about our dream list (wish list for Sita!).

Here is just some of an immediate Dream List that I would soooo wish to come true.

d.r.e.a.m w.a.r.d.r.o.b.e
I would love the walk in type, with everything well organised and categorised and with lots and lots of mirrors!! Here are just a glimpse of what I have in mind..




d.r.e.a.m k.i.t.c.h.e.n
This is where it all begins for me because I LOVE TO COOK!! And I can cook quite good too! But I am rather fussy when it comes to the condition of where I am cooking. So, this would be where most of my budget would go to. Below are some idea of what I love about a kitchen!




d.r.e.a.m b.e.d.r.o.o.m
Aaaah.....this is where the magic happens! And of course it is extremely crucial for a couple's well being! This is where, I believe, one of the main contributing factors for continuous 'heat' of the marriage...




d.r.e.a.m c.a.r
I know most of you may think that like any other girls, my dream car would be some small sports car. But hey, I am no ordinary common girl. ;D This is my ultimate dream car.... Hummer H3!!



d.r.e.a.m b.r.a.n.d.e.d s.h.o.e.s
Jimmy Choo - enough said.






Last but certainly not least....

d.r.e.a.m b.o.d.y
This is what I aim for. Lets see if my will power is that strong! I am hoping (with tonnes of help of course!!) I will achieve it! If yes, watch out hunn!! :p



Well, that's it.....for now! Will definitely update the list, whenever something pops in my head!

0 comments: