THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Gang

~ Friday, 11 September 2009 ~
~ Tony Roma's, Cineleisure Damansara ~
~ 6.30PM ~

Last night was great!


Its been awhile since the gang hung out. I miss them sooo much!

I asked Sita to join as well. The gang also asked for her. I am so happy my friends likes her and make her feel belong. And I am glad Sita enjoyed herself and I hope she now see why Rizal and I love these few best friends of ours. They are a gem!

Other than the gang, Andy and gf as well as Don and gf Tricia was there too.

It was fun..and especially hillarious when Sita and Shaffik sat next to each other!!! Both are like the court jesters!!

The only missing people are Dinesh and Haiza. Miss them.


Shaffik and Q - Hmm, highly disturbing.. :D




The gang surprised me with a birthday cake and sang the song... so sweet!!!



Diane - a very great friend and lil sister. Each time I am with you, I feel loved. And I am extremely grateful to have met you. I hope we will be great friends forever! Thanks for everything beb!


Diane and Q bought me this for my birthday!! I absolutely love it!!!

All and all, the food was great, and accompanied with great friends...sighs. Thanks so much guys!

Especially my lil bro Q, that was suppose to go back to Segamat yesterday, but delayed it to have dinner with us. So sweet of you , dik. Thanks so much!! That was really touching. You are truly a lil brother that I never had and I am lucky to have found you.

And that night i have new profound respect and admiration for a friend of mine - Shaffik. You sure as hell showed those idiots in VADS what they have lost! They are stupid for not appreciating your efforts and passion at work. They way you resign 24 hours and having to pay THEM.... what can I say. That takes a strong firm spine and lots of guts and balls!! You walk the talk. You dont just bitch and bitch.. and within time conform and become the very people that you despise. You take action. And not just any normal-still-in-comfort zone-action, but daring with new challenges, uncharted territories, the uncertainty. Wow! Hats off to you beb! I pray nothing but abundance of happiness and wealth!!

Well, thats my gang! All are strong in their own way. All very colorful and beautiful.

Stay the way you are, gang. Love you all!!

0 comments: