THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Birthday....

12091946

This is a very important date for me and those who knew and loved this great man.

Even though 6 years has passed, he is still missed by many. The sense of loss is still very intense.

It felt like just yesterday that I lost you. I have no regrets as I have spent a lot of quality time with you, but nonetheless... I still feel like its not enough. I have so much more to talk, share and give to you. Things that I should, want and need to do for you.

*sighs*

I know many said to me that 'you are in a better place', 'you are no longer in pain' and etc... I know this is selfish of me to want this, but I want you here with me, now.

You are a very big influence in my life. I wouldnt be where I am if not for what you have thought me and shown me by example.

I am extremely proud of him. Many feel the same way, too.

I miss you, terribly. My heart breaks into a million pieces each time I see or hear anything that reminds me of you.

Love you forever .... Dad.

Al - Fatehah

0 comments: