THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 7, 2009

05092009



These numbers marked my 32nd year..

Yes, I am no chickadee (young girl la!), but I still feel like one! And if I have a choice to go back in time and change anything, I wont. I have no regrets. Even the shitty experiences, because that helps to build my current character.

Its true la what people say, age is just a number. Its how you live your life that's important. Rizal always said no point in being young but you look old, its better to be older but look very young.

I agree 200%!!

This year has been a good year for me. Things are steadily going up and I am as happy as I can be! Yes, it may not be filled with my dream wishes, but what's most important is that I am freakingly happy. Now that is priceless and not available in a departmental store!

I would like to thank those who have stood by me through good and bad times:

Dad
Mum

Rizal
Sita
Alyssa
Diane
Q
Dinesh

Alhamdulillah... I am truly grateful to be blessed with such wonderful people in my life. It may be a few of you but you are the rare gem of people that doesnt judge me and accept all of me, good and bad.

Thank you sooo much, from the bottom of my heart.

0 comments: