THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 30, 2009

The BEST "Excercise" Ever!!

This weekend was the best! And it is not even over yet!

F.R.I.D.A.Y.
Rizal surprised me by coming back early from his trip! That was great news for me already. He asked me to wait at Muhibbah restaurant and he will meet me there to berbuka together. Even though he was late - not his fault, he is coming from Kota Baru - when I saw him and that disarming smile, I melted and cant help but smile like I have got a hanger in my mouth!! On top of that he gave me a bouquet of yellow-orange roses!! Oh, they are gorgeous!! Its been awhile since I got flowers from him..but Im not complaining, coz its shame to see such beautiful expensive beauty die just after a few short days. But I gotta admit, it feels damn good to receive 'em!!


S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y
Shopping for shoes!!!!! And at the same time, Rizal is gonna buy my birthday present as well. After a lot of guessing game and persuasion, I found out he was gonna buy me Dior's Poison!! Wow! It is my ultimate favourite perfume!! But I thought hard and told him more than spend a lot on just one thing for my birthday, and since its no surprise anymore, why dont you just give me money to buy what ever I want. He agreed and gave me.....RM500!!!!!!!! COOLNESS!!

So, we went to this warehouse sale of branded items at Parkroyal, it was a real disappointment. Nothing much to choose from and it wasnt much of a bargain. Oh well....then we head for Sg Wang - Shoe Heaven! This is where I found my fuckin sexy Raya shoes! I soooo love this shoes!! Even though its fuckin hard for me to even walk properly without almost falling, I dont care! Rizal agreed and said that I am not going on a marathon with it, just in and out of the car, from one house to another..so....I bought it!!! I dont care if my feet bleed in it...I love it!!


Then we spotted this super cool sandals! I think its cool and Rizal thought its rather kinky in a Spartan kind of way! Hahahah.... And its confortable too! Its proven that it is comfy when i wear it to another shopping day on Sunday!!


Just when we wanted to call it a day, I saw this magnificent, mind blowing, superb hand bag! It was a cool professional executive looking bag, yet its still hip and funky! And the best part is just when I was afraid it will cost a bomb, its only RM139!! Rizal said just take it, and he said this is defintely for your birthday present! After RM20 Parkson discount voucher I only paid RM119! I simply LOVE this bag... (You will see in the picture with the matching heels and sandals below)

S.U.N.D.A.Y
We went to Jalan Masjid India to buy Rizal's sampin. We ended up not only buying a very nice sampin, but a carpet as well!! Its for our dining area, as well as to be our praying area. Hence the carpet is super soft and comfy! We got a pretty good bargain for it! Its not too big but not small either, just nice and its only RM295!! The color is very soothing and calming and with a very nice abstract design. Cool!

Then we went to 1Utama. And for what you may ask? Thats right - more shoe shopping!!! Rizal insist on me buying a slip on sandal and shoes to match my superb executive bag. Hey, who am I to say no to shoe shopping, right? Anyways, I still have balance from my birthday gift money...wat the hell!

And my findings was worth all the pain of walking for almost 10 hours, for 2 consecutive days... First I found THE shoes that matched perfectly with my executive bag, to the tee!! I got it from Vinci, for only...ready now...RM75!!! woooohooo!!

While looking for sandals, we stopped by my fav blouse shop - FYI. They have sale - of coz, so I got my self this bright, colorful yellow blouse! Its RM 79. Nice!

Next, after searching hi and low for that perfect slip on sandal, just when I wanted to tell Rizal to call it a day coz if my feet could talk it would beg and cry for me to stop, but he insisted to go to Parkson in the new wing. Boy oh boy, thank god he decided to go there... The shoes and bags were...OMG! To die for!! Its sooo different from the Parkson in Sg Wang!! And I finally found THE perfect slip on sandals!! Its from Sembonia and it was slightly expensive, RM99. Rizal just said when you see what you love, grab it! And I soooo did!! And the design also matched my superb executive bag!! So now I have 2 shoes to choose to match that bag...


*SIGHS*

I AM IN HEAVEN!!!

This is so far THE BEST birthday present EVER!!!!

LOVE YOU YAYANG!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: