THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 20, 2009

EMO

I hate this word because it always based on a negative remark!

Well to me its better to be over EMO than be fuckin cold and always act like you have got a stick up your arss!

Yes, I do have EMO-attacks, but I am the type of person that apologises immediately after its being pointed out. But please la give me some time to recover. I am not some bloody robot! I am a human being!

I am not YOU!

We all have our own speed of recovering from our mistake! You keep pointing out that I am EMO, but they way you handle me being EMO, your reaction is ....wel.... OVER! I kept my mouth shut - you think I am sulking! Have you ever thought that I am afraid to say things to you??? Afraid to fuckin hell fuck up again!!

You keep telling me that I expect too much from people - well you too!!

You expect people to do things at your speed!

I get excited to see you, happy and cheerful, and being the chatter box that I am, I express myself pretty plainly, especially to you. The fact that you told me HE might be looking, scared me to death!! Coz there were bitchings that is meant for you only. Dont get me wrong, I appreciate you telling me, but tell me sooner!

*SIGHS*

I am sick and tired of having to deal with this OVER-REACTING thingy again, and again!

At least I admit I am EMO. Please reflect and see if you are what you label me as well.

Dont simply scold and hurt me!!

I tolerated far too many times in the past! Now I need to put it in writing...so i dont keep having chest pains each time you snap and cut me off like this!

You are so far the only person that holds the record for the most number of times for hurting and making me cry my heart out! You'll be the death of me la...

And the sick part is.....I STILL LOVE YOU A LOT!!

0 comments: