THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 20, 2009

....trust....



This word is so commonly used but not sincerely executed. How sad is that?

For the past couple of months, this word is being tested.

As a result, I got hurt, BAD. And to make it worse, from the person I least expect!

It hurt sooooo much that I couldnt be angry. I was soooo hurt and shocked that tears just rolled down my cheeks, without any sob or sound. Just pure tears from a broken heart.

Why did that have to happen, I have no idea. I thought I was on top of things. I thought I knew better. But alas, I was gravely mistaken.

The only word that can give a glimpse of what I feel is - ANGUISH.

Even though it happened 2 months ago, the pain is like it happened an hour ago. I have surrendered my all, heart, soul and worldly possesions.... And this hit me like a tornado.

You know what you did. You may see how it effected me and may come to some idea of how it hurt me, but trust me, you are no where near of knowing how I truly feel. And I do not wish it on you, for it was any other weakling, they would have been totally broken down to a million pieces and probably go crazy.

I know you feel remorse and is still trying to make amense. And I will accept it, but please do know I do not forget. I still give you 100% of me but now there is a wound in my heart that will never properly heal.

I am yours forever, no matter what.

0 comments: