THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 27, 2009

Me, Myself and I...


I dont know how to describe how I feel the whole day today.

It all started after lunch at the office. I was alone at the marketing department. Halim went to Pontian and Mersing with Rizal, Alice went to Batu Pahat with Ben and John and Sita is out sick at home - virul fever.

I was left with H til about 4.30pm. It was weird. It was quiet, peaceful and slightly empty. I miss my crazy whackos! But I did get to finish quite a number of work. Maybe because I was more focused, less distractions. ;p

6.30pm - I rushed out of the office to go fix my car's air conditioner. Aru was so nice to wait for me. Thanks Aru! Glad that's done!

Then I bought my 'dinner' - coco crunch and milk, both low fat and healthy, not to mention yummy! After that I was 'adventure-ing' with Flickr. Still struggling a bit, I admit. But, I'll get it!

I am suppose to do ironing tonight.....hm....., yeah, i'l do it later. Dont worry! I'l get all your shirts ironed, baby!
Tomorow getting the house cleaned! I am preparing the house for my long trip to the east coast next week because Rizal will be at home and dont want the house to be too messy!

Anyhoooo, as usual, when night falls, I soooo feel Rizal's absence. I miss him. Miss him sooo much! But at the same time, i kinda like the time alone, to just gather my thoughts, able to be quiet for awhile (yes! I can be quiet!) and have some quality time with me. Time to think stuff that before this I dont have the right time to do. Not that I dont like company, but sometimes you must have time out from society to reflect, analyse and appreciate what has happened to you and what you have done.

But, I know the minute I am in bed, I will so miss you being beside me.

Cant wait to see you on Sunday, baby.

0 comments: