THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Zzzzz...




Zzzz.....

Getting my car tinted and serviced now.

I am so bored out of my mind! Its making me feel sleepy!

I guess is not that bad considering I am online now. But still....! And my laptop battery can only last me short time...

My other half is in weird funky mood that I cant seem to shake it off him. *sighs* Oh well...

Note to self: Must learn to control myself better and not expect to much of others! (only I would understand this note!)

I guess I just have to entertain myself..

On a brighter note, this monday is Chap Goh Mei! :D

But my 'royal highness' havent decided yet whether we are going to mother's or not.

I am sooo blessed to have such great in laws! They are so nice, attentive and caring. I am looking forward to playing mahjong with my mother and father in law.
Now, lets just hope my 'king' feels the same way and decide. ;D

To Be Continued...

0 comments: