THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 16, 2009

Think... think...think...


16th February 2009.


Think... think....think.


Got lots to think about.


I seriously do not know how best to express how I feel right now.


I was really hoping I would get what I worked my ass for. But alas...


I guess I just didnt expect it to be this way.


I think its my fault. I expect to much from people. And the results is I constantly get disappointed.


I am not sure what exactly I feel. But one thing for sure, I know I am extremely sad and disppointed to the max!


My hands and lips was shaking due to the anticipation.


And when I got the news, my eyes were watery.


The weird part is they potray it as not a bad news.


*sighs*


I dont know how to react to that. I thought I did well. I guess not.


Calm down... take a deep breath.... you've been through worse.


Then why does this hurt more?


0 comments: