THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Roller Coaster Ride...

Where do I begin?

Great moments:







Found heaven on earth! It was breath taking! It was so beautiful that it brought me to tears! I am sooo retiring here. I have never felt so peaceful in my entire life. It may not be the perfect place for some people, but it is for me. It made me more driven to work my ass off, just so that I can own that piece of paradise and finally get to rest. I do pray to God, I achieve this goal of mine. Insya Allah...







Words could not describe how happy I was in this picture. I was in a very beautiful, serene place with the ones I love!


Not so great moments:



After getting all hyped up and energised from the trip to my lil heaven, I was jolted back to Earth when my car broke down. It was bad. And if persist on driving, it might have cost us our lives!But thank God! We managed to stop just at the right time. Thank you God, for loving us so much and protecting us.

Not forgetting those who ae Angels on Earth: Ah Yee, Yee Cheong and the mechanics.

Thank you.

0 comments: