THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 6, 2009

WTF!!

Its a shame that 'someone' do not know how to prioritise!

That someone always preaches that must always know whats most important and not give fuckin excuses! If you really know how important that thing is, why cant you just find a way and do it?! And if you're just godamn fuckin lazy to do it, dont give fuckin hell stupid excuses!

Maybe that someone do not think of the thing is really all that important! Then tell me! Coz i cant read your fuckin mind la fucker! And sadly, i dont ask for much, just that, and you cant even do that!

I hate people like that! And i especially hate people that do not practice what they preach!

I WAS having a good day. I had laughs with my crazy colleagues (as usual la!) and did some small training and they got it and was pumped. Thats great! Then, the stupid mother fucker had to spoil it!

I am sure that 'someone' knows who I am talking about coz that someone will really feel the spicyness, kao kao punye!!

Fucking hell spoiled my fucking day!

Thanks a lot laa!!

FUCKERRR!!

0 comments: