THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Beautiful Lie


Sometimes I wonder what kind of sick joke has The Big Guy upstairs have played on me?

I say this because my own blood can have the heart to do that to our most beloved! What has this world turn to when you cant even trust one of your own??

My heart broke into a million pieces when I hear her anguish cry over the phone. All I can do at that time was shut my eyes, take a deep breath and lend her my ears to let her let it all out. Inside, I wish I am rich so that I could take her out of this predicament. She may not be perfect, but she have went through a lot and she is alone, all she have is me, and....... that.... I dont know what to call that woman, because there's a lot of words that come to mind, like moron, stupid-proud (bodoh-sombong), narrow minded, selfish, ungrateful fckr!

Why is that bitch doing this? Doesnt she know our beloved may not be with us that long anymore? After loosing one, I cant even picture the day I loose another without shedding a tear. I hope d B* would realise before its too late. At that time, even if she is crying blood, it wont matter a damn bit.

I may not care what happen to you, but if anything were to happen to you, your kids are my kids, always have been and always will.

Hey B*! You are living in this life filled with lies. In the eyes of everyone, you are good, kind and caring. But, they dont know the real you. You are living a beautiful lie. But that will never last long. You will get what is coming for you, sooner or later, you will get it. Because God is fair.

Hope God Almighty have mercy on your soul.... coz I dont. Thats it, no more. I give up. As far I am concerned, you no longer exist in my life. You are just someone I know. I dont F*care about you anymore. No more pain, no more...YOU.

0 comments: