THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

zzzzz



i cant get a good night sleep these past few days.

i dont know why..

some say maybe because i have problems or maybe i am sad or depressed...

but im not.

yeah i do have small problems but its being settled and its not too big of a problem.

i even went to bed early thinking that maybe me sleeping late most of the time was the problem.

but that didnt work either.

i woke up still sleepy and tired!

my nights are filled with really active dreams that woke me up several times a night. but if u ask me to tell you what are my dreams - i seriously cant remember!

weird huh?

i desperately need to get some good zzz! if not i will become a zombie and in the long run, i will be very edgy and irritable - and i will start lashing it out on others. especially my yayang.

so, gonna find remedies to help me sleep better..

wish me luck!

0 comments: