THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 31, 2009

sayonara 2009.... ola 2010!

2009

its been a great year for me.

yes i have my down moments, but i think i have more good times than bad.

i am truly blessed.

i am growing even more stronger in self confidence. i am more and more comfortable in my own skin.

i have learned not to conform to what others expect of me or expect me to become.

i have learned to be more patient and tolerant.

i have learned not to have too much expectations of others.

i have confessed 1 thing that i have kept to myself for far too long, to the one and only person i trust with my deepest darkest secret - my hubby, and it felt great! all the while i thought he would despise me for it, ended up with him being supportive and quite relief? go figure!

i even have people accusing me of being snobbish because i dont mingle or attend their functions as often as they would like. excuse me for having a career and life outside that circle. i will never apologise for living my life to how i want to.

when i first heard this, i smiled and laughed. usually this is not how i would react to this kind of news. but i did. i laughed because it sounded so ridiculous! and i was sad that they think that way. how narrow minded are they? oh well....i let them be and moved on.

i am proud of what i am now. and i am happy those i care, accpet and proud of me too.

i may not pass some people's idea of perfection, but i know i am perfect for me.

i am glad to report - I AM HAPPY.

so, 2010....i am ready to face whatever you toss my way!

Insya Allah...

0 comments: