THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 14, 2009

breath of fresh air

it took me long enough, but at last, i finally got to redecorate my office.

after 1 year being in this company... didnt get to do so when i first came in is because i was always travelling, every week! now im based mostly in KL, i have a bit more time. and i needed to perk myself up, becasue im all alone in this dept that once had 4 people in it. and it hit me bad after i lost sita... then i thought, my office looks messy and depressing. and i was always 'camping' downstairs.

then i realise thats not my office...

i emailed to my boss asking for permission, and he replied by saying: 'your state of mind, is your level of work'.

then last week, with Selvi's (the cleaner/tea lady) help, i decided to do something about my office's pathetic state.

well, better late than never, right?

i finally feel i belong.

i feel more comfortable and...yes, happier.

doesnt it look nice, neat and classy?

i have even made provision should they wanna take another staff. i even get to have a little discussion area in there. and still its spacious...

now, this is me. no more getting lectured about how messy my table is!

most of the things i brought from home.

the vase, pillow, table runner... rizal bought for me the little aquarium because he knows i want a living thing in my office, and he knows i lke fishes....there's 4 fishies in it. they are so cute and active! the orchid is not real, believe or not! it looks very real right? im glad i bought it, it sure adds color in this very white room. i cant get a live one, because my room does not have a window.

me in my lil cosy corner! :D

well, thats my room. i guess this is my way of 'pee-ing' on it to mark my territory! i dont care, i love it! :P

0 comments: