THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 31, 2009

ultimate andrenalin rush!

It was my first time...

I was excited and yet nervous...

I keep telling myself, this is strictly professional, its work...dont mix it with personal feelings. But i cant help it. It was too cool!

I attended my first drift event! It was superb!

I cannot even begin to describe the feeling i get when i saw how these skillfull drivers drift.

My company is one of the main sponsors for the drivers of Federation D. One of the drivers is No.1 in Malaysia and No.3 in South East Asia!! It also helps that he is cute! He is Tengku Djan. My boss, H, is also very much into cars and especially drift. He in fact is participating actively next year!

We have a booth in those two glorious days of drift events. So, to me it was hitting 2 birds with 1 stone - help my company and get to enjoy the event as well!

This is our booth. The car parked in front is my boss'. He will be using that car to compete next year.



Tengku Djan and me... this is after he won the Formula Drift Malaysia!



Me and the paddock girls. From left to right: Cindy, Me, Sofea and Esther. They are the hottest girls in the whole event! :P



Me, the paddock girls and the Federation D drivers. From left: Tan Tat Wei, Tengku Djan and Alvin Lau.


Me and my cute cool boss - H. I am blessed to be working for him. I hope to stay working with him for many many years to come!


What a great way to end my 2009! And i have a strong feeling that 2010 would give plenty of adventures!

Bring it on! :D

0 comments: