THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Game of Tag anyone?

It seems there is a game of tag going around that I didnt know of. And I was tagged by 2 people. Now I dont know if that is a good sign or not because in this altered version of cyber tag game, the person that's been tagged has to:

a) State 15 weird things/habits or little known facts about yourself.
b) Tag 10 people to do it
c) No tag backs

So, here I go.

15 Weird things / habits about me that other people may or may not know...

1) I do not like my food to.. 'touch' each other. You know, like when you tapau nasi campur, and the food are piled on top of the rice... Ya, I dont like that. If it happens, I will take my time to separate them before I start eating.

2) I am an extreme fan of Freinds. I know all there is to know about them.

3) I love to play with other people's fingers. Its an addiction, especially when I wanna fall asleep.

4) I am extremely verbally abusive when I'm driving (bordering on a bully!)

5) I love beautiful, hot and sexy people - men and women. (especially women!)

6) I am voyeuristic - Its such a BIG turn on!

7) I do not like to see a quiet person in a group. I will talk to them till their break!

8) I do not like insects!! They're small and can go anywhere, and I mean ANYWHERE!

9) I am very organised at the office but a total mess at home!

10) I have no patience for stupid people.

11) I am always horny!

12) I am not a morning person.

13) People always think I am so baik and funny but I can be very mean - verbally or physically.

14) I can size up a person in less than hour. And I am usually 90% right.

15) I can sense things are not right or something bad is about to happen. And sometimes, I have premonitions.

Well, thats all.

Now, the next victims are:
Diane, Alyssa, Q, Dinesh, Haiza, Ghani, Reena, Mei Lyn, Joey and Aidan.

At last I'm done!!

1 comments:

Rosa said...

i did the tag:D
heeheehee and i read yours too:)