THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 25, 2008

After 4 bloody months!!

Does it take that long to type a 4 to 5 pages long of simple employment contract?

Does it take dozens of people to come up with a simple contract to validate and give sense of security and purpose to their staff?

Why do people wait till a drastic measure is taken to act?

I hate what I had to do today! But I now realise if this day didnt happen, I would just be continuously been taken for granted. I poured my heart and soul into it and all I asked is a simple contract to ensure my future. To those bigshots up there in the high level management, they may think this a trivial matter. But this is my livelyhood we'r talking about here. If you dont know how to respect that, how do you expect for others to respect and stay loyal to you? Leadership by example.

I dont even mind that they underpay and gave me a not deserving job title, but the least they can do is fulfill my basic necessity. I am quite a patient person. I joined with a huge risk when my contract was not given to me. I am so sorry but at this day and age, I cant afford to take someone's word because I have been screwed over so many times before that it made me as cold as ice.

Please do not take things personally, but you called me being unprofessional for leaving just like that?? What about your sense of responsibility as en employer (on top of that CEO!), and 'professionalism' to give me a god damn contract! I am not some illegal immigrant that came here by a bloody sampan! I am a professional with a lot of working experience and I am damn good at everything you give me! Just when i open my heart and love what I do, what do I get? Disappointments!

Well, what can I say? Its your lost, not mine. I already have an offer. And its a bloody good one.

So, eat your heart out!


0 comments: