THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 17, 2008

New Comrades....



I have new comrades...

They are certainly colorful and therefore entertaining.

First of the lot is Yeong Yin (standing, on the left). She is quite a character. She is a handful to handle for the common people. She looks and acts tough, but I can read right through her. Inside she is a good and caring person. She maybe a little rough but she means no harm. People have to learn to see pass that, and give time for her to warm up to you. YY, I thank you for your patience in teaching me the ropes in Market Research and I hope you would continue doing so. Love our lil 'fights' and looking forward for more!

Next is the youngest chick in this crazy bunch..Reena (sitting beside me). This very young lady is nice, warm and a good friend to have. She maybe a little naive and emotional, but what girl her age isnt. My advise to you my dear young friend, in life you cant takes things too personally. If not, you cant survive in this big mean cynical world. I thought I had more time to see you 'grow', but since you are leaving, I wish you all the best things in this world. I am always here for you, both career wise and personally. Take care and keep in touch.

Last but certainly not least, my partner in crimes (well, in the office laa!), Mei Lyn (standing behind me). You are the most colorful in our gang. You represent all colors that I know of. You are extremely nice, accomodating, patient and yet still able to be crazy and 'layan' my vulgar bitchy self! You are the only one in the office that can relate to my personality. I am sooo glad you join us. Here's to lots of years more to come! Let's hit the world and show those morons that under estimate us, what we are made of and flip them the finger, proudly!

Thanks guys... See you in the office!

0 comments: