THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 10, 2008

What a shame...

What is it with kids nowadays?

They want so much to be adult far too fast. Why cant they just enjoy their youth while they still can? Dont they know, life is too short? Before you know it, you're 40, at home, reminiscing your younger days and wishing you had enjoyed life better.

I am blessed that I dont have that problem. But I do know a lot of people who are like that, regreted that they took their younger days way too seriously.

I know we dont get to choose who and what effects our life and we cant control the some of the problems in our life. But I do know from experience is that you do have control of how you live your life and how you handle the hurdles that come your way. In fact if you are matured and calm enough, no problems are problems. They are just things to test your endurance and outlook of life. And also just another color to add to your life and making your personality and character much more interesting.

Can you imagine life going so absolutely smoothly that you dont experience any pain or hardship? That would be one hell of a boring life!

I have made mistakes in my life and I also was bombarded with shitty things. But I wouldnt trade all those shitty things for anything in the world! Because if not for all those things, I wouldnt be this strong bitch that is extremely happy with life now.

Even after I lost my beloved dad, I know things happen for a reason. And life have a strange way of getting better especially after a really bad ordeal. Its just whether you choose to see it or not.

What makes me sick is that people always blame God for their horrible incidents in life and sit on their ass and wait for God to solve it! If life is that easy, the word success means nothing.

In short, you always have choices. And life is not as shitty as you think. It would only be miserable and shitty if you choose to think that way.

So, take a deep breath and smile. And trust me, life would not be so gloomy.

Remember, there are always others who are worse off than you. So, count your blessings and stop whining and bitching.

Live life to the full!



0 comments: