THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"I'm such a lucky bitch!"

nI am the most luckiest woman I know!(Heehehheeh!)

Why? Because I am happy! I truly am happy.

My life may not be perfect but I think that's what makes it perfect. I hope I'm making some sense here... heheheh!!

I am blessed with a soul mate for a husband. He is not the typical guy that I usually date. He is extremely honest, he doesn't pamper and smother you to bits like you are incapable of thinking or doing anything on your own. He does not show affection in public. He doesn't believe in giving flowers for your birthday or anniversary because its a waste of money to buy something so expensive and do not last long. He prefers staying at home and play his PlayStation. He is not a gentleman in the common definition of it. Some people think why the hell am I with him? Or am I blinded by love?

I am not the typical girl that will dump everything and anyone for the sake of love. In my hubby's case,he is perfect for me.He allows me to be my self and not be ashamed of it. He loves my opinions and even my rambles. He loves it when I am bitchy and stand up for what i believe even when it is totally opposite from him. He fell in love with me, not what he wishes or hopes me to be.

I feel more comfortable with myself now more than ever compared to before I met him.

For that I am truly thankful to God and my wise judgement to ensure that we got married! heheheh... Sayang, I love you til eternity.

In another part of my life which I think that contributes to my happiness is I'm blessed with great best friends. They are not many but I guess that's what makes them the Best. They are only 7 of them.I love them very much up to a point that I trust them with my life! I am willing to risk my life to save theirs. I will forever be grateful that they allow me to be their friend and they accept me for what I am, good and bad. Here's to you crazy guys: Diane, Q, Dinesh, Haiza, Ghani, Beth and last but certainly not least Alyssa. I hope we will be friends til the end of time. May God bless and protect you always.





0 comments: