THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 5, 2009

broken heart



where do i begin?

how do i describe how i feel about loosing a 25 years relationship?

no words can do it justice.

you know me more than anyone else i know. you know me more than my own family. i can be totally myself with you and be proud of it.

if i am loosing you to a better environment, i really dont mind. but, this new, unchartered territory...and for it to turn bad is high.

i worry...a lot! my heart literally hurts at the thought of loosing you.

i hope and pray he appreciates what you are doing for him. he sooo do not deserve it, do not deserve you.

i have a new found respect for you for deciding something this heavy and difficlut.

i pray nothing but happiness for you, my dear. you deserve nothing but the best.

no one can ever take your place.

so, i dont care where are you going to be, you shall always be in my heart.



you are the true definition of best friend.

and i am extremely grateful that you are my best friend.

thank you for being in my life.

i am truly honored.

i love you

0 comments: