THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 8, 2009

Empty shell

Thats what I feel whenever I think about that painful part of my life.

So far, everything's going well for me. And for that I am extremely grateful. Alhamdulillah.

But I can never shake the feeling that I wont be complete. And if this feeling and predicament doesnt effect anyone, I seriously dont mind. But it does and it will. And to the one I love the most.

This month is a very sensitive month for him. It slipped my mind, and for that I am truly sorry. But it is also rough for me. In fact, it makes me feel worse. Because if I were doing my part well, at least it is able to distract you a bit.

When it comes to this highly sensitive issue, I have no words. And I dont know what to do. You told me to leave you alone, but can you leave me alone if I am in pain?

Please dont shut me out. I already feel left out as it is as I cant share this part of your life by giving you what I know you want and secretly yearn.

Do you know how extremely painful for me to raise this topic to discuss with you? Because each time I talk about it, its me saying outloud and admitting the fact that I failed as a woman and as your wife.

I know nothing is final, but I dont like life catching me by surprise. I always prepare myself for the worse so that I wont breakdown if it happens. But dont worry, I wont die before I am dead. I just like to make plans B and C.

I vow I will do my best to do my part. I just hope you have the patience to be with me through out the entire process. I dont think you can fully understand my situation and how much it is effecting me. But I will give you the benefit of a doubt that you are trying your very best to make me happy.

I would give my life to give you total happiness.

0 comments: