THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Earth Hour






It was the coolest event ever!

I was in Renaissance Hotel, Kota Baru with Sita when it happened (for work of course!). I thought that they wont be participating. But I was totally surprised when they really put a lot of thouhgt into it.

Renaissance didnt just switched off their small lights, they turned off everything! They even cut off the electricity in all rooms. And in the lobby, all was off! They lit up small candles and place them everywhere! It was so beautiful! Of course they doubled up security. So there were quite a number of men with flashlights! Heheheh.. I was totally touched and awed! Well done Renaissance KB!

In fact most part of KB parrticipated! It was fabulous! The view from my room was breathtaking! I was so proud of Malaysia! Sita and I even took pictures in the dark! Silly huh but hey, thats just us wackos!





(fyi: this is the shadow of sita's mouth!

Rizal's at home, and is in total darkness! Good job baby! Love you!
Next year, lets try to make the whole of Malaysia to do it again. :)

0 comments: