THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

its time

i had only 3 hours of sleep!

and i can foresee this will be on a frequent basis as long as my 'dear' boss goes on like this.

i dont think my body can take it. i am not getting any younger, even though my heart is 18, but i dont have the time to give my body a break!

i am........... tired.

i need to have a more stable career that doesnt involve weird extreme working conditions. my body is sreaming for some TLC.

And i am finally listening to it.

*sighs*

even though it wouldnt be easy for me to leave, i know i have to sooner or later. and if i have a very good offer, i better take advantage of it now then later when i might not get offers showered on me. its tough competition out there. but i will toughen up my heart and just jump!

bcoz i am ............ tired. dead tired...

0 comments: