THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 11, 2010

BFF

Rizal
Alyssa
Diane

at first there were 4 people in my life that earned that title i gave them. but now theres only 3.

the one that was stripped off the title was the one person i never expected to loose. i dearly cared and loved her so much......

I thought i knew her, and for a long while i really believe i knew her and thought she loved and cared for me too...but i was wrong.

whatever lies she told others that i have witnessed all these years, i thought was only directed at others. but now i began to wonder and...doubt.

i felt she was pretending with me.....and the people she surround herself with....errrgghh! no words to describe them!

Thats it. i cant compromise my principles for such people.

But i know everything happens for a reason. i may not know exactly why that happened to both us, but i am happy now and living my life. i hope she is happy with her life too!

i am truly blessed to have my 3 BFFs! Thank you for being in my life! Love u guys! :D

0 comments: