THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sayonara




Well, what can I say?

I think Rizal said it all beautifully.

All I know is that we have given him a chance to make something for himself and he blew it.

At first I thought this industry is not his cup of tea. But come to think of it, is working hard and striving for the best is not for him? Is working creatively and having free reign to get your work done not for him? And on top of all that, havig 4 cool, out of the box thinking bosses is not good?? And not to mention so much room to move up the corporate ladder.........which I know others would kill to have the opportunity..

*sighs*

I guess you cant help everyone.

The thing is, I have considered him my lil brother. I saw a great potential and wanted to help him to be recognise, even though many told me not to. I thought he was totally misunderstood. I guess i learned the hard way.

I feel so conned. And I am not the only ones. Rizal and my bosses felt that too. They were totally disappointed. For me, he gave up way too soon. I felt he didnt even give his all to make this work for him. And its not that no one helped him. EVERYONE pitched in to help him find his strengths and overcome his weaknesses, everyone except him.

Oh well, your loss. We moved on without a glitch. Alice is doing a fabulous job!

I wish you the best of luck. Please change your 'its everyone else's fault, not mine. I am the victim' attitude. Grow up and face the world like a man. Please use your God given 'equipment' and grow a spine. Because I know women that have more guts than you.

Sayonara, Halim.

0 comments: