THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Hour!

Its been so long! I am craving for it!

And at last, I got my fix!

MAHJONG!

I miss playing mahjong with my mother and father in laws! Its a hoot!

But father wasnt well, he has terrible cough and is extremely thin. Gave him products to boost his body back. I do hope he will get better.

Mother is, well, like mother. She is her usual funny loud self. I didnt realise how much I miss them until I passed Ampang on the way to Janda Baik.

Oh ya, Rizal insist on bringing me to this chinese restaurant at Janda Baik. It serves great vege dishes and yummy fish dishes too. Will definitely want to bring Sita and Alice there on the way back to KL from Kuala Terengganu next week. I wonder if they are open for lunch? Hmm... (will find out).

I got to eat mother's fried noodle which I sooo LOVE! Its so simple but so delicious! I miss simple food!

I am so fortunate that I am surrounded and pampered by loved ones; my beloved hubby, mum and parents in law.

Thank you God! :)

0 comments: