THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Whole again


28th September, 7th, 8th & 9th October.

The begining of something absolutely wonderful! (well, I can hope!)

I am extremely happy to see Rizal so fuckin happy! I know that is something I can never give or compete with, not that I am. But I would do anything to see him like this, always.

I know he is sooo controlling himself not to shed a tear when he first saw you girls, like Nadia did, but I can feel it. I was holding back tears as well. Tears of

I am so happy that you girls didnt forget you Daddy. Because he never ever did. Even though years pass, theres never a moment that both of you are not in his mind and heart. You are his pulse, he would do anything to be with you, protect you.

It pains him that day when he has to let you girls go. Even though he doesnt say or show it, I know him well.

But I can see him smile, with strong hope that he will see both of you again.

Thank you for giving your Daddy this happiness.

I Love You Girls, so much!!

0 comments: