THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 8, 2010

saman pak, saman.....

i know, i know...

i havent blogged for quite awhile now. i hv been pretty busy, which i think is good right?

updates:

work is work - ups and downs.

personal - well, i finally paid my summons! all 14 of 'em!! :P

it was nerve recking! i got help from my cousin (on my dad's side). she works in bukit aman. so i had to go there to pick up the slip that gave me total discount on my summons. without that, i have to pay nearly 3k!! with the discount i only pay half! *phew* thank god and of course my dear cousin.

my dearie hubby went with me, after i persuaded him to! coz i was scared. anyway, he read the slip and gave a news that almost made my eyes popped out of my head! there was already a warrant issued out for me!!!!! oh dear god!!

i was a fugitive!! :P

thank god i paid all! in my defence, i have been trying to pay since middle last year, but there was always things that got in the way. n i when my road tax was expiring, i had to push things to work!

i vow not to put myself through that again! i have subscribed to sms alerts with the police so that if i have any summons, they would sms me immediately and the sooner o pay up, the more discounts i get!

well, so far thats the only drama happened, that i can remember of course!

0 comments: