THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Heaven AND Hell

HEAVEN

Im at a stage in my life, when all is well.

I have great career with strong possibilty of a very good financial stability. On top of that, working with great bosses with a great products and cause.

I can see the chain reaction and it looks good. Able to pay off old debts, take care of parents and of course myself. I am able to enjoy more things in life; food, clothes and etc.

I can even see a clear picture of us having a nice comfortable house and a nice car. I can foresee we get to travel together often and go shopping!

For that, I am extremely grateful. Alhamdulillah..


HELL

I see HIM less than a week in a month!

I miss his smiles: cheeky, horny, mischevious and most of all warm loving smile that makes you feel like you're the most beautiful woman on earth!

I miss the way he look at me, as if he can see straight to my soul.

I miss him singing to me romantic love songs

I miss him making stupid lame jokes just to cheer me up

I miss his voice - sexy, gruffy at times but most important - soothing.

I miss his touches

I miss his romantic gestures

I miss him hugging me till I fall asleep


I miss him wiping my tears away and comforting me when I am down

I miss him listening to my rantings

I miss listening to him excitedly telling me of his day

I miss debating with him

I miss his craziness and swearing

I miss us bitching and 'kutuk-ing' people

I miss playing with his warm soft fingers

I miss his unique, hipnotising scent

I miss him spoiling me

I miss touching him

I miss the feeling I get when his skin is against mine

I miss touching his face and gazing into his eyes that is so full of love for me

I miss him saying I am 'comel'

I miss his laughter

I miss sleeping with him beside me

I miss being woken up by him, with his soft voice, coaxing me

I miss how you make me feel complete - perfect

I miss my soul.

MISS YOU MY LOVE

0 comments: