THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 26, 2009

True Best Friend


We have known each other since we were in kindergarden! That is a very long time!


Yes, we have fought and we have separated in the past, but we have never let that got in the way of our friendship.


We have been there for each other through good, bad , great and horrendous times! Especially when others suddenly disappear, when you need help the most.


Not many can stand being with me. I am short tempered with a very strong dominant character. You are extremely patient with me. You know me so well, i think more than my own family! Your soft appraoch cools me down. And you see angles that i usually didnt see.You are much stronger than you believe you are.

I am so relieved that we even gel bloody well at work! I took a big risk when i propose you to work with us. But i know you are the perfect person for this position. And thank God i was right (as usual)!


Thus far, you have learned a lot in a short period of time (bravo!) and i can see a big and bright future for you. You have great potential, i hope you would be able to see it and take pride of it! You deserve it!


I want to thank you for all your support and love. You are my true best friend and sister! And you will always be, til eternity!

0 comments: