THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Thorn in my bed of roses...

Its been awhile since I blogged..

A lot happened and happened fast. Mostly good, especially, me finally nailing a good job. Things are finally looking great for me. I can finally breathe easily and smile as I foresee my future.

Just as I was about to enjoy this new outcome in my life, I was hit with a 'road block'.

My 'poison' has returned. I thought it was behind me. I thought I have finally rid of it. But unfortunately, I was mistaken.

I guess it is my fault as well, for not taking better care of myself. Well, I could not afford to in the past. But now I can. And I shall. I will not make this 'poison' effect my good life now.

In fact, I will identify it and kill it. I will overcome this. For I want a healthy and happy life.

Please God, I beg of you to hear my plea and help me. Give me strength to go through this. You are my last resort, where I can pour my heart out and The One that I know that can truly help me.

I am forever grateful for what You have given me. Alhamdulillah...




0 comments: